Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Building Loads

This is correct unless you have specified outside air in the purchased air
object.  Then the zone/sys sensible heating/cooling will represent the
heating/cooling effect on the zone, and the purchased air load will include the
zone load plus the energy required to condition the outside air to match the
specified purchased air supply conditions.

Mike

On 19 May 2004, at 9:30, Ian Doebber wrote:

> The report variables zone/sys sensible and purchased air should be the same.  To
> prove it to yourself, output both and compare them.
>

> Ian Doebber
> Graduate Student
> Mechanical Engineering
> Virginia Tech