[EnergyPlus_Support] Loads breakdown

Hello all,

I have run a simulation and i need the heating and
cooling loads for 2 design days, but I need to break
down those loads into: Conduction through walls,
through roof (in the zones where there is roof,
obviously)and windows (conduction and radiation)

For the zones with roof I asked for Zone Opaque
Surface Inside Face Conduction Gain/Loss(W), and,
since I thought that it would include loads due to
walls and due to roof, I also asked for Opaque Surface
Inside Face Conduction Gain/Loss(W) for the roof
surface. But I found that there was a gain through the
opaque surfaces of a zone of 670 W and the gain due to
the roof in that particular zone was 870 W. Is that
the opaques surfaces in a zone don´t include the roof,
when there is one?

Since it happens during the first hour of the summer
design day, could it be that there is a gain through
the roof and some walls are causing loss so that the
total amount due to opaque surfaces is lower than the
roof gain?

I am sure I am missing something or maybe not asking
for the right output variables. Does anybody have any
idea?

Thanks a lot,

Carmen.

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es