[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Window5datafile

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@l...>
wrote:
Linda: (or other EPlus users using window5)

I am also using Window5 (5.2.17) I have defined a custom horizontal
slider (20' x 10') in the Window5 database and exported it correctly.

When I run my EPlus simulation I get the following two (warning) errors:

 ** Warning ** Window SOUTHWINDOW1 has been replaced with the two glazing
   **   ~~~   ** systems in the DUALVISION entry of the Window5 Data File.

** Warning ** in CalcSurfaceCentroid: zero area surface, for
surface=SOUTHWINDOW1:2

My ? - can these errors simply be ignored? If not, what could be
causing them? (I've checked my vertex entry order and azimuths for
both the surface and subsurface)

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Chris