Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] units in the report meter file

Hello,
No, you can not change units of the output variables from EnergyPlus.  What
you can do very easily is when you open the *.csv file in a spreadsheet
program you can convert the answers to units that are appropriate for your
use.

Thanks Richard L.