Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] drawing file

 hi you don't need to set any thing. first you sould
be sure that you enter the correct geometry of the
zone(s). i.e. the heattransfersurface for wall, roof
and floor should be entered correctly as the drawing
file is the output of these surfaces.
second be sure you install an AutoCAD in your
computer.
if you have these i hope u will get the out put.
tek

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail