From: pizzaalan [mailto:pizzaalan@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 4:50 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] sizing factor

I simulated a building and found that some zone temperatures didn't
reach to the setpoint. Then I tried to increase the sizing factor,
zone temperatures met the setpoint. Anyone can tell me what is the
function of sizing factor, what value is reasonable? Thanks.

Alan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129jiqsrh/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1089845487/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com> click here
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=307459847>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: