Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] purchased hot water energy for two systems

The 2 heating components are controlled differently. Right now the
reheat coil operates
during cooling to prevent overcooling. This is a subject of debate as to
whether this is what
we want to be doing.. The baseboard only meets the heating load - so it
is a truer reflection
of the zone heating requirements.

Fred Buhl