[EnergyPlus_Support] surface shading:detached:building

Dear all,
I designed a building in Energy+ and then I designed
some surfaces as surface shading:detached:building. I
expected that when I put coordinates to be relative
and turned building for 90 degrees these surfaces
would also turn for 90 degrees (together with
building), however this was not the case. They stayed
at their previous position and direction. Can someone
direct me to some example dealing with surface
shading:detached:building so I can see how this
feature is used and what it means.
Thank you
Bojic

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail