[EnergyPlus_Support] two systems

Dear all,

I have two systems, one is VAV with reheat coil, another is VAV with
baseboard heater. Assume that they are in the same location and same
construction for the building. It means that the heating loads are
same no matter what system is choosen. If I use purchased hot water
only for heating, "purchased hot water energy " outputs for two
system should be same, is it right?

Since the heat transfer algorithms for two systems are different,
the total HVAC energy consumptions spent by two system are not same,
right? Then question is what output shows the total HVAC energy
spend for a specific system? Thanks.

Alan