[EnergyPlus_Support] about MTF

Dear:

I have uploaded a file named "W only enve MTF". I am calculating a space with window AC includes only the envelope, no people, lights, infiltration, ventilation etc. The SOLUTION ALGORITHM is MTF. From the output result, the "RAC-LIVING:Window AC Sensible Zone Cooling Rate[W]" is the sensible load from the envelope, its value sounds reasonable, while the value of the "RAC-LIVING:Window AC Latent Zone Cooling Rate" is above 100W, about half of the sensible one. What is the source for this latent load? I want to know if this latent load all comes from the outside air permeating the envelope. In one reference book named "Humidity control design guide: for commercial and institutional buildings. ASHRAE engineers, Inc. (2001), Harriman Ⅲ, L. G., Brundrett, G. W. and Kittler, R. ", it is estimated that the latent load permeate from outside humidity air is very small. Which one should I choose?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

LI