Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] purchase air with outside air

i have one question about the purchased air model. my
work is to see the annual saviving in energy from
using roof and wall insulations. when i perform this i
get a result which is difficult to consider. i make
the program to report the Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling
Energy[J], Purchased Air Sensible Cooling
Energy[J],and Purchased Air Total Cooling Energy[J].
and while using roof insulation the annual saving
reported from Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Energy[J]
ecceeds that of the annual saving from Purchased Air
Total Cooling Energy[J]. but i can't understand why
this happen. and the saving from the total cooling is
still less than that of the saving from the purchased
air sensible cooling. but it should be equal or
greater than. so why is this happen.
tek

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush