[EnergyPlus_Support] Help, please....

Hi,

I've just start to use energy plus so i've made an example to
practice... Although i haven't specified several information (such
as nodes, thermostats, etc) when i run the simulation i get 64
severe errors refering to the geometry.

The errors are:

"** Severe  ** Problem in interior solar distribution calculation
(CHKBKS)
   **   ~~~   **    Solar Distribution = FullInteriorExterior will
not work in Zone=ZONA 02
   **   ~~~   **    because vertex 1 of back surface=ZONA 02 - 1º
ANDAR - JANELA 05 is in front of receiving surface=ZONA 02 - 1º
ANDAR - PAREDE 05
   **   ~~~   **    (Dot Product indictor=58.0890)
   **   ~~~   **    Check surface geometry; if OK, use Solar
Distribution = FullExterior instead."

I've checked the geometry and seems to be ok, and if i remove the
windows i only get 4 warnings, and no severe error.

What am i doing wrong??

I've uploaded the file, with the name Projecto12.idf.

Thanx in advance