Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Over the Temperature Setpoint

This means that there was not enough cooling capacity available at that point
in the simulation.  Either the supply air temperature is not cold enough or the
maximum supply volume for that zone is not large enough.  If you are using
autosizing, there may be an inconsistency between the sizing inputs and the
simulation controls.

Mike

On 3 Sep 2004, at 9:32, beyangj wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I set the temperature of the controlled zones as 24 degrees
> centigrade. But after running the simulation,the temperature of the
> controlled zones is over 26 degrees centigrade. The system is a VAV
> system.  How can I control the temperature reasonably?
>
> Best,
>
> Stewart

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: