-----Mensagem original-----
De: leila [mailto:nosso_siges@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:27 AM
Para: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather File for Lisbon- Portugal

Hello all,

i need the weather file for lisbon in Portugal, so i´m asking if
anyone have this weather file that can send it to me. I have one
file that was from DOE and it been converted in .TRY but when i
simulate with it my simulation abort and that doesn´t happen with
any other weather file.

Leila Félix Henriques (Portuguese student)

http://www.energyplus.gov <http://www.energyplus.gov>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129v2qmei/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1095938859/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=749285291>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .