Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VertexEntry - Surface Geometry -- retract

1.  Yes, you need to describe a surface in each zone and connect them via the
OutsideFaceEnviornmentObject field.
2.  Each surface uses the full set of layers for the wall.  If the wall is
symmetrical (e.g. gypsum, insulation, gypsum), then the same CONSTRUCTION can
be used by both surfaces.  If the layers are not symmetrical, then create two
constructions, one with the layers in reverse order.
3.  If the zones on both sides are conditoned to the same temp, then is it
worthwhile to model this as an interzone surface?

Mike