Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] multi file running

In the new EP-Launch, there are three new separate
'tabs' below the menu:

Single Simulation (works as in the past: select one IDF and a weather file,
simulate, view results)

Group of Simulations (allows you to browse, select a set of IDFs and
weather files and save the group, then simulate then all).

History (browse the simulations you've done in the past, including viewing
individual results files).

                      "Linda Lawrie"
                      <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>       To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                               cc:
                      10/17/2004 09:29 AM      Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] multi file running
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

At 05:39 AM 10/17/2004, itamargoldberger wrote:
>Can the new version run more than one file with only one "Simulate"
>command? (can it help me run 50 different files with one "Simulate"?
>or I need to press "simulate" every time?)

I believe the new EP-Launch can run a group of files.  I have not
personally used it that way though Dru has.  (He has run the test suite
that way -- I doubt he pressed Simulate for each of the runs)

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to: