[EnergyPlus_Support] question about autosizing

Hi,

I have a question about the autosizing of the DX cooling coi. I have
a one-zone building conditioned by a unitary system with DX cooling
coil COIL:COOLING:BYPASSFACTOREMPIRICAL. I input the SHR of the
cooling coil as 0.75. I ask the program to do the autosizing of the
component whereever possible. But I got a severe error message:

  ** Severe  ** For object = COIL:DX:COOLINGBYPASSFACTOREMPIRICAL,
name = "ROOFTOPUNIT_Z_SINGLE COOLING COIL", the combination of rated
air volume flow rate, total cooling capacity and sensible heat ratio
yields coil exiting air conditions above the saturation curve.
Possible fixes are to reduce the rated total cooling capacity,
increase the rated air volume flow rate, or reduce the rated sensible
heat ratio for this coil.

I tried to reduce the coil SHR to 0.74, and it works.

I have a thermostat object for this zone but I do not have a
humidistat object. My understading is that the program will autosize
the cooling coil in order to meet the thermostat setpoint and leave
the indoor humidity as whatever it is. But it seems that this is not
the case.

I am wondering if anyone can give me some explanation on this issue.
Thanks a lot.

-Chaoqin