[EnergyPlus_Support] Maximum humidity control

Just reiterating a problem from a few weeks ago, with regards to the
"base_case2_economizer" file in the Problem Submittals/ Sam Roose folder.

The maximum humidity in this file sometimes gets to 80% and beyond, well
above the desired 56% (when the sent file is run without an economizer) and
up to 93-94% with an economizer.

I see the new version of EnergyPlus has a dual setpoint available for
humidity, which is great. However, the documentation states this input is to
be used with plant loop (my file Doesn't have a plant loop) and that
temperature is the recommended control variable, so I am not sure if I am on
the right track with that. I have seen no significant change in maximum
humidity figures using the latest version (version 1.2.1) as yet.

I do not have any specific dehumidification equipment in the file, rather a
DX coil which has the dual purpose of cooling and dehumidifying. As cooling
is being performed adequately, it could just be that dehumidification is of
low priority or that there is nothing to say that the DX coil is a
dehumidifying device as well. The cooling coil is huge so it should do the
job. Can I split its priorities or something? Is this as close as the
humidity control is likely to get?

This model is operating normally when compared with some others, so I really
appreciate your help thus far. Thanks in advance,

Sam