Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] question about return air condition

The return air temperature is the zone node temperature plus any "Return Air
Fraction" heat gain from LIGHTS and any impact from air flow windows
(WindowGapAirflowControl, Airflow Destination=ReturnAir).  The return air
humidity ratio is the same as the zone node humidity ratio.

Mike

On 27 Oct 2004, at 5:31, zhaicq98 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how the return air condition is calculated? As I
> look at the output from my simulation, it is different from the
> indoor air condition. I have a supply fan but no exhaust fan in the
> system.
>
> Thanks!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: