[EnergyPlus_Support] Electricity:Plant problem Still no value

Hi,

1.
Based on your suggestions, I find that chillers and pumps are have zero value. It is difficult for me to find what happen in my idf as I am not professional. Would you please help me. Becase of there have time limit for me to complete the simulation by 17/11/04.

2.
I have already followed your suggestions, but the chillers and pumps are still no value, why? It is so terrible that my idf was debugged  errors since July, now all the errors have been cleared, but why there are no value??

HELP?

SAMLEE(uncomfortable)

借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...
全港最大手機下載中心