Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] window surface temperature

The answer is yes, when you ask for surface inside temperature,
you get the inside temperature for each surface, window, wall, door,
ceiling, floor, etc.

Here's part of a monthly output for a small office IDF I worked with
recently using Washington DC weather:

Date/Time   EASTWALL       WINDOW
            SOUTHZONE      EASTWALL
            1STFLOOR       SOUTHZONE
            Surface        1STFLOOR
            Inside         Surface Inside
            Temperature[C] Temperature[C]
            (Monthly)      (Monthly)
 01/31      17.75060526    11.88100496
 02/28      18.75487656    14.19938692
 03/31      19.6765783     16.69922825
 04/30      20.6767705     19.08228647
 05/31      22.52599331    23.06582084
 06/30      23.6548463     25.43549817
 07/31      24.25069445    26.50686039
 08/31      23.84847081    25.17690659
 09/30      23.12328786    23.45008733
 10/31      21.57531203    20.31627913
 11/30      19.35819727    15.42740226
 12/31      18.22041537    12.98072918

And of course the hourly data is more dramatically
different.

                      "pizzaalan"
                      <pizzaalan@xxxxxxxx      To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                       cc:
                                               Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] window surface temperature
                      12/02/2004 11:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support
                                                |--------------------------|
                                                | ( ) Federal Record       |
                                                | (*) Not a Federal Record |
                                                |--------------------------|

Dear all,

Can E+ report window surface temperatures? I noticed there is
only "surface inside temperature", which might be the average
temperature of wall and window.

Thanks.

Alan

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to: