Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the weather files

Look at the description in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/files/Meteonorm_Weather_Files/

"Instructions for creating hourly weather files using Meteonorm"

and/or read the description of the WeatherConverter and creating files from
.csv data in the AuxiliaryPrograms document.

At 01:10 AM 12/29/2004, mshirong wrote:
>I want to make a E+ weather file using the data measured. Because I could
>not find a weather file of the city. How can I do it? It could be made
>from the Excel files? Thanks a lot!

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list