Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Weather file Convert

Any weather format is easily converted to a format that EPlus can
import.  A little spreadsheet knowledge goes a long way.

I use Excel and C and Perl to translate raw data from Environment Canada to
formats for DOE2, ESP-r, EPlus etc.

>Hi,Linda
>   Expecting,ah.I'm sorry so impatient!
>
>   Thanks again.
>   pch
>--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@l...>
>wrote:
> > At 11:28 PM 1/30/2005, hbn_pch wrote:
> > >   Is it possible to add a custom format in weather convertor?If
> > >yes,then Energyplus may be very useful in our station;otherwise,the
> > >weather problem may be a fatal problem.
> > >

> > As I've said several times, the next release should see a custom
>format
> > capability in the Weather program.  I am working on it right now --
> > probably will release it to the support group before our scheduled
>release
> > later this spring.
> >

> > Linda
> >
> > EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
> > Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
> > Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

>The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
>http://www.energyplus.gov
>
>The group web site is:
>
>Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
>folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Chris Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J2E3