[EnergyPlus_Support] water heater for heat recovery

We are simulating the HVAC system of a building in Italy. The system
is quite different from the available EP templates, so we had to
build it, using the existing templates and adding  new objects where
needed.

The main difference is in the heat recovery demand and supply part of
the system.
The chiller's heat recovery is heated up through an heat exchange
with the hot water from the boiler. This heated up water is the one
used by the heating coils of the system.

The object we used to simulate this heat exchange is "water heater".
We have some doubts in the description we made of the supply/demand
side of its loops.

We have a CAD file to explain the plant side of the system, it can
help to understand the  problem. You can find it in Files folder
(marea supply.dwg).

Please tell us weather you find this scheme reasonable.

Thank you
Antonella Daniele
CNR ? Bologna
Italy