Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] the condenser fan energy for air-cooled chiller

Check the data dictionary (*.rdd) file for Chiller Cond Fan Electric
Power and Chiller Cond Fan Electric Consumption. Use these outputs to
view the condenser fan power for Chiller:Electric:EIR. They will only be
present in the *.rdd file if the Condenser Fan Power Ratio is greater
than 0 for the chiller in question. The condenser fan electric
consumption is included on the meters Electricity:Plant and
Cooling:Electricity.

beyangj wrote:

> Dear,
> I used the chiller:electric EIR chiller in my model, and this
> chiller was a air-cooled chiller, and I got the energy consumption
> in the meter.csv file, but I don't know how to get the energy
> consumption of the condenser fans. I wondered whether the energy
> consumption of the air-cooled chiller in the meter.csv file includes
> the energy consumption of condenser fans?
>
> Best,
>
> Stewart

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer
Florida Solar Energy Center
University of Central Florida
1679 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL  32922-5703
Phone:   (321) 638-1454
Fax:     (321) 638-1439 or 1010
Visit our web site at: http://www.fsec.ucf.edu

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years