Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Performance curve for the chiller

(Sorry for the strange original message as it was mistakenly sent in html)

There are also many add-ins for Excel to perform more complex curve fits.
Here are a few of the results from a google of "excel curve fit". Both
of these provide links to further tools. I have one at work, but forget
which it is as it does not get used lots.

Microsoft *Excel* Add-in to Interpolate, Cubic Spline, and *Curve* *Fit*
<http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-interpolate-cubic-curve-fit.htm>
A free collection of functions which extends the capabilities of
Microsoft *Excel*; developed primarily to facilitate interpolation of
3-dimensional and *...*
www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ *excel*-interpolate-cubic-*curve*-*fit*.htm - 25k
- Cached
<http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:n-LCByZRV6cJ:www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-interpolate-cubic-curve-fit.htm+excel+curve+fit&hl=en&client=firefox-a>
- Similar pages
<http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=related:www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-interpolate-cubic-curve-fit.htm>

<http://www.idbs.com/xlfit4/>
Mathtools.net : *Excel*/Fitting and Interpolation
<http://www.mathtools.net/Excel/Fitting_and_Interpolation/>
*...* Interpolate, Cubic Spline, and *Curve* *Fit* for MS *Excel* -
XlXtrFun.xll, Update Link / Bad Link? Three Dimensional Interpolate and
Extrapolate Functions; *...*
www.mathtools.net/Excel/Fitting_and_Interpolation/ - 20k - Cached
<http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:ueMIRvSRWj0J:www.mathtools.net/Excel/Fitting_and_Interpolation/+excel+curve+fit&hl=en&client=firefox-a>
- Similar pages