Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Performance curve for the chiller

An example spreadsheet has been added to the Examples folder in the files area

File        : /Examples/Excel Biqudratic Fit.zip

Description : Example spreadsheet showing bi-quadratic curve fit using Excel
LINEST function.

You can access the file at the URL:
tic%20Fit.zip