Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] about load!

I presume that you are aware of the "Infiltration-Sensible Heat Loss" (or Gain)
report variables.  The only real way to separate out these loads is to do
multiple simulations.  One with no infiltration and ventilation, then add
infiltration, then add ventilation and compare the results.  The next release
will include a new report option to estimate the load from ventilation (outside
air delivered through an HVAC system).

Mike

On 10 Mar 2005, at 11:44, ping sun wrote:

> hi,
>   i want to ask a question about load! how can i gain the total load and the
>   infiltration load and the ventilation load?
> thank you very much!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links