Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to identify the "Temp rise coefficient" of Chiller:Electric

This can be calculated by looking at a set of performance data for the chiller
for a range of evaporator and condenser water temperatures.  For example, say
an electric chiller has a nominal capacity of 1000W at 6.7C Design Evaporator
Outlet and 29.4C Design Condenser Inlet.  Find another set of water
temperatures at which the same chiller delivers 1000W of capacity (you may have
to interpolate to find such a point in the performance data).  For example, say
the chiller also has a capacity of 1000W at 8C Evaporator Outlet and 32C
Condenser Inlet.  Then the Temp Rise Coefficient would be (32-29.4)/(8-
6.7)=2.6/1.3=2.0.

Mike

On 15 Mar 2005, at 1:57, deserteagle_zhou wrote:

> Hi,everybody
>
> I am studying the module Chiller:Electric now .How to identify
> the "Temp rise coefficient" of Chiller:Electric ? How to get
> "Required entering condenser air or water temperature to maintain
> rated capacity" and "Required leaving evaporator water outlet
> temperature to maintain rated capacity". What do the two  parameters?
>
> thank you very much!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links