Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] why the heat load of my building is so little?

For the winter design day (-13 to -18C, no sun), the maximum PURCHASED
HEATING:Purchased Heating Rate[W](Hourly) is on the order of 37kW.  For the
January day (-7 to -13C, with sun), the max heating rate is approximately 15kW.

I see there is no INFILTRATION and no outside air in the fan coil units.
Perhaps this is why the loads are smaller than expected?

Mike

On 18 Mar 2005, at 21:30, ping sun wrote:

> hi,
>    i simulate the situation of a building in winter. but the heat laod is
>    especially little? i can not check the reason. please help me! i upload my
>    .idf file!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links