[EnergyPlus_Support] Help trying to procure minimal cooling load during winter from VAV system

Hello all,

I am trying to uncover a system to service two zones with 50% rh and
21oC for minimal plant use. I have attempted to implement a VAV
system with a heat recovery unit before the mixing box.

Note: After the mixing box, there is a cooling coil, humidifier and
a supply & return fan. I have uploaded the file, it is called
AHU3_BenchmarkMetricHR.idf

However, the results indicate increased cooling coil load during the
winter months when utilising a heat recovery unit vs `no heat
recovery unit'. This seems to occur when the cooling coil turns on.
Can anyone spot why the cooling coil strips moisture during the
winter months (only for the humidifier to add moisture directly
after it)?

I appreciate any help you can give me

Kind regards

-Elmer

Elmer D. Morrissey,
Informatics Researach Unit for Sustainable Engineering (IRUSE),
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering/Environmental
Research Institute (ERI),
National University of Ireland, Cork (UCC),
Ireland.

ph:   00-353-21-490-2913
fax:  00-353-21-427-7648