Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Strange Sort of Error

Look at the construction and "windowshadingcontrol?" for Zone North
Window.  It sounds like you have not matched up the shaded and non-shaded
constructions properly.

Or, if you send the input file to me (or load it to the problem_submittals
folder in the files area),  I can add even further error messages that will
help pinpoint exactly the items it is complaining about.

At 08:35 AM 4/8/2005, Ali_Ajmi wrote:
>    ** Severe  **  The glass and gas layers in the shaded and unshaded
> constructions do not match for window=ZONE NORTH WINDOW

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team