[EnergyPlus_Support] g-value vs. SHGC

Hello,

for my master thesis I am working with a interface of E+:
DesignBuilder.

The question in the monet is how assignable usual Euro Norm Values
are
to e+.

the usual value for solar gain in europe is the g-value according to
EN
410. E+ uses WINDOW5 for window calculation, as I got from the E+
engineering doc. The value which is used there is the SHGC (solar
heat
gain coefficient) according to NRFC 200. I am not able to get
information about the calculation procedure of the SHGC, to make it
comparable with the g-value, from which I know the details.

Does anybody know how this SHGC is defined, or where I can get the
information for free?

Many thanks in advance,

regards,
Konstantin