Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the bypass

There are report variables for the temperature, flow rate, and other
information for any HVAC node.  For example, if the node leaving the bypass
pipe is "Cooling Demand Bypass Outlet Node", then report

  Report Variable,
    Cooling Demand Bypass Outlet Node,                       !- Key_Value
    System Node VolFlowRate,  !- Variable_Name
    hourly;                  !- Reporting_Frequency

Mike

On 24 Apr 2005, at 14:02, energypluser wrote:

> Dear Mike
>
>       I find that the inlet mass flow rate of chiller is much bigger
> than the summation of the fan coil units's outlet mass flow rate when
> the inlet temperature of chiller is very close to the outlet
> temperatue.
> (results from the chiller simulation I mentioned in the "Error in
> Electrical Chiller Simulation ". So I want to check the bypass mass
> flow rate to find whether the excess mass flow rate goes through it
> and
> returns to the chiller. But I can not find a report variable for the
> output. Could you tell me what kind of report variable is in charge
> of
> the bypass performances?
>       Thank you in advance.
>

>                                         charlie