[EnergyPlus_Support] About the plant-condenser loops setup

Dear All:

     I find that the maximum temperature setup in "the plant-
condenser loops" seems not be able to control the plant loop
temperature at all.
     My plant loop constitution (supply side) is as follow:
     1. a electric chiller with the nominal volumetric flow rate
equal to 0.007639 m^3/s, and i set the plant loop maximum volumetric
flow rate equal to the nominal value.
     2. I set the maximum loop temperature equal to 15C for the
purpose of controlling the return water of the chiller. But after
simulation, the results show that the inlet water temperature of the
chiller is higher than 15C for many times.
     I am sure that there is no node connection error. And the
electric chiller is the only plant component in the loop.Mike tells
me that it is impossible to controll the chiller flow rate except
setting the chiller into a constant flow one. But I want to keep the
flow rate variable and have some methods to controll the return
water temperature.
     Could you please tell me the methods ?

     Thank you in advance!

                                                           charlie