Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Converter

Hi Linda,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll send a description of it tomorrow morning (I'm in the UK) as I want to send you sth as complete as possible and I'm still working on it.

Once again thanks a lot for the help.

Best regards,

Clarice

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
At 12:59 PM 5/12/2005, Clarice Bleil de Souza wrote:
>I thank you very much for your fast reply. And I'll take the opportunity
>to clarify 2 things about the weather file.

Additionally, if you give me a description of your file or send it to me
with a description, I will make a "def" file to read in your file -- this
would allow you to use the "custom format".

You can send it directly to me at linda@xxxxxxxxxx

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list