Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Doubts

Dear Arone,
in first doubt, first of all you have to define the glazed exterior wall
as a wall which is constructed by solid elements. then you can open a
window on it. But you must be careful about the coordinates of that
window. area of the window must be smaller than wall.
in third doubt; if you have an adjacent wall and a door on it, you have to
define door twice for both side of walls. and be careful about the
construction elements of the adjacent walls. it must be same.
good luck.
ozgur gocer