[EnergyPlus_Support] Questions about weather file

Dear all:
  I have a question about weather file and which has troubled me for a
long time. I simulated a Ground Source heat-pump system and a electric
heat system in the city of Changchun-------a city of China. I can run
the heat system successfully with the weather file of Changchun with
the version 1-2-0. But when running the heat-pump system with the
version1-2-0, some unkown codes appeared during the running and can¡¯t
continued , if running with the version 1-2-1,it CRASHED. Can you tell
me what¡¯s wrong with it?
  I have uploaded my .idf of the heat-pump. Thanks for running it with
the weather file----Changchun. And if running successfully can you send
me the result, just a consumption value.
  Thanks a lot!