[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: SingleDuct:VAV:NoReheat

I'm trying to get my first simulation to run but I'm having problems.
I was wondering if anyone has an example file that could help or
suggest some reasons why my system may not be working. I have a system
with a cooling coil, heating coil, and humidifier on the air side and
no reheat on the equipment side.

When I run the simulation neither of my coils are having any effect on
the air going through them. I am using purchased heating and purchased
cooling for the two coils and when I investigated the coils I found
there was no mass flow rate through either of them.

Thank you,

John McCarthy.
IRUSE,
Univerity College Cork,