Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] R values for Constructions

The U values (1/R) for each Construction Type are in the *.eio report
file, not the rdd report file. By opening it in Excel, with the comma
delimited option for defining columns, you can extract the header row
and the data rows.

 On 6 Jul 2005 at 18:26, ruby98103 wrote:

> It would be very helpful, for error checking purposes, to be able to
> report out the R-value E+ has calculated for each CONSTRUCTION type. A
> wierd number would tell you to go back and check your inputs on the
> materials or the layers. I don't see anything in the rdd file that
> allows me to put this in the Report object. Anyone know how to get
> this out?

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Agas Groth

P.O. Box 2224, Gaborone, Botswana

Tel: +267 3187674 (home)