Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus tools

PDF help file path :- HELP / Input output referrence. USE IDF editor it is easy. It is better to model in Energy plus. importing from Autocad not reliable.

energypluser <energypluser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi

I think DesignBuilder is a good software for building description
You can try it. It has a very friendly interface, but the available
HVAC system for simulation is purchased air.
You can have a try

charlie

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Maurizio Sorce"