From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of energypluser
Sent: Thu 7/21/2005 10:07 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] The list of active, passive component in loop

Dear all

when I study the flow resolver section in EngineeringDoc, I find that
the componts are categorized into three items: ative, passive and
bypass.
My quesiton is what kind of component in E+ is specified into active
category? I mean the name of the component, such as coil or chiller.
Could you please give me a list?
Thank you in advance.

charlie