[EnergyPlus_Support] Re:Re: Loop Setup error

Hi Mike

I have checked my loop setting according to your suggustion. Some of the errors are fixed.
But one serve error still remains.
I connect my water-to-water heat pump directly with a water heater. Then the branch is in
the supply side of my plant loop. E+ still tell me that the inlet node of my heat pump does
not find a matched outlet node. i am sure that the inlet node and outlet node of my heat
pump show up in the Idf file twice. I just can not undestand why the error shows up.
So I ask the question again: Can the water heater can be linked with a plant component
directly? Or Should the water heater be in a unique branch and work with other plant
components parallelly?
Thank you in advacne.

Charlie

=