[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: load problem

Thanks for your suggestion.I test and find the infiltration heat
gain&heat loss is zero.I checked the infiltration schedule and the
coefficients.i used the coefficients (0,0,0.2237,0)in examples.Then i
changed to(1,0,0,0) as default for energyplus,then the infiltration
heat gain&loss become non-zero.What caused this change?
   Otherwise,if i use a full system,such as vav system,how to get the
outside air load?Which variable should i define?

   thanks
   pch

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> What you have done should be working.  The outside air option in
Purchased Air

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM