Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Balance

Mike I am still have confusing of interpretation some of the report variables. Could you kindly elaborate the meaning of the following variables:
  1- Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate [W]
  2- Zone/Sys Sensible Load Predicted [W]
  3- Zone/Sys Sensible Load to Cooling Setpoint Predicted[W]

Mike, if I am using DX:Cooling Coil System (unitary), is it possible to know how much each zone has used out of the total DX system consumption or load? Is any of the above variable represent the zone load that sum with other zones load which at the end represented by the  DX:Cooling System.

Regards
Ali

"Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
No attachment received (not allowed on this group). In the yahoo group files
area, in the Examples folder there are two zip files with example UAdeltaT
calculations. Is your example steady-state? Are you adding the inside and
outside film coefficients to the construction conductivities (these are report
variables)? I am very confident it will balance. I suggest you create a very
simple model (no windows, no internal gains, constant temperature, single
material layer) and prove the balance first. Then add other components one-by-
one. Also, for windows, the "heat gain" and "heat loss" report variables are
net, including solar gains as well as conduction, so these should not be added
again in the UADeltaT summation.

Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM