標題: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Harbour Building

Please relpy me. I am waiting for your good new.

SAMLEE

wing sun lee <samwslee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:
Hi,

Please find the attached link for the weather file (Hong Kong).

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

SAMLEE

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> 說:
This must be dependent on your weather file as I cannot duplicate it
here with Chicago weather.

At 06:35 PM 9/6/2005, wing sun lee wrote:
>I have tried to simulate new idf file that the change just like you
>in 050820.idf. However, the warning messages are still generated.
>
>    ** Warning ** Error -- Mass Flow Rate Calculation in Plant
> Loop=CHILLED WATER LOOP SYS_2, Outlet and Inlet differ by more than tolerance.
>    **   ~~~   ** Loop inlet node=CW SUPPLY INLET NODE 2,
> flowrate=52.6539879545326
>    **   ~~~   ** Loop outlet node=CW SUPPLY OUTLET NODE 2,
> flowrate=51.7183901024061

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list