[EnergyPlus_Support] IFC to IDF

Dear All,

I have problems with IFC to IDF.

1. I use ADT to draw a simple building. The command in ADT I use
is "Design"->"add wall"->"add slab".........then I export as IFC
file. I try to use BSpro to convert IFC to IDF, there are several
warnings and errors as below:

! WARNING - No Building instances found in the IFC file.

! WARNING - Thermal Surfaces, especially Floors and Ceilings may be
incorrectly positioned.

! ERROR - No Space instances in IFC file

2. I tried to use "space" and "space boundary "command in ADT to
draw,but the errors are below:

! Number of Exterior Surface Objects returned by GetExteriorSurfaces
for Space EKMcGW%< LY)xy7aH0@2 = 0

! WARNING: Space EKMcGW%< LY)xy7aH0@2 Area = 12767.905982 -
Remaining Unwritten Floor Area = 12767.905982

! WARNING: Space EKMcGW%< LY)xy7aH0@2 Area = 12767.905982 -
Remaining Unwritten Ceiling/Roof Area = 12767.905982

Is there anyone know how to draw a acceptable building in ADT?
Actually I can run through GBS(green building studo which
usesDOE2.2) correctly using the first drawing method.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Allen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM