Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data

The data for Singapore on the EnergyPlus web site
are the newer IWEC data from ASHRAE.  We recommend
using those or others developed locally.

                      "Bing Dong"
                      <allen_dongenergy@yahoo      To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      .com.sg>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho
                      ogroups.com

                      10/23/2005 11:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

Hi XuChao,

As I remember, in DOE2.2 there is weather data file for Singapore but a bit
old.
Another way is to open EPW file as txt file to see its format, or there is
an instruction to creat EPW file in E+ manunal.

Cheers,

Allen

Wu Xuchao <XWu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

After searching on EnergyPlus's site, I realize that there is no readily
available weather data of Singapore. I wonder if there is such weather
data available somewhere else, which I can use in EnergyPlus simulation.
Or, since I have got some years of weather data from the local
meteorological station, could you kindly point me a way of preparing EPW
file based on the CSV files obtained from the meteorological station?

Thanks heap!

Joey

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.

Cad software program Backup software program Maintenance program software
Email software program Audit program software

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.

 Backup software      Maintenance program       Cad software
 program              software                  program

 Email software       Audit program software
 program

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

       Visit your group "EnergyPlus_Support" on the web.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM