[EnergyPlus_Support] drawing file ... not found

Hello to all.

I have a question about the drawing file that you cna get from the
EPLaunch menu. When i try to get it a window is coming up:

`Run time error `53` File not found: EPlus Drw. No drawing file is
found or is older than input file and WinEPDraw is not working. Try
rerunning simulation.`

Can someone tell me what this means? WinEPDraw is installed on my
computer and instead of Voloview i installed Autodesk DWFviewer from
the autodesk webite (cause voloview was not available anymore). Is
there something else i have to install or to do before getting this
output? Or is there something wrong with my building coordinates?
I dont understand rerunning the simulation cause i read you can see
the drawing without running.

Can someone help me with this please ?

Greetings,
Marijke Steeman