Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to get a useful weatherdata

At 07:23 AM 12/7/2005, crossrainbow_he wrote:
>     I Have a big problem.When i simulate with E++,it is always crash
>because the weatherdata i use is not what it needed.But i drop it from
>E++ weatherdata souce.So,how can i get a useful one?

Are you saying you are using one of the standard weather files and it
is crashing?  Or that you have changed the weather data and it is crashing?

1) What version of EnergyPlus?

2) if you upload your file and tell us which weather data you are
using, we will look at it for you.

You upload your file onto the group site:

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team